Thursday, November 8, 2012

DNC*

There were still no signs of "progress" and our moods were getting more and more foul, so we decided to do the D&C. It was today -- Not much to report, but at least its done and we can begin to quell our sadness and frustration and think about whats next....Its not like the next 2 months will be TTC-free because there will be discussions about timing and protocol and all that, but it does feel like a LONG time to wait ...just to start this process all over again! 

* Note that this post's depressed tone is NOT representative of how I feel about other DNC news!

7 comments:

  1. I have been so sick that I haven't been following blogs and I'm just catching up now. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came to say how sorry we are and how much we've been thinking about you guys. I'm usually only a lurker these days, and I see my wife beat me to the hells, but I'm really feeling so sad over your loss and hope you are taking good care of each other...lots of chocolate. I know things will work out when you are ready to try next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys. This sounds like a very hard day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so behind in my blog reading since going away so I'm just seeing your terrible news for the first time. I'm so deeply sorry about your miscarriage. My heart is hurting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least it's done. That was the biggest relief about the d&c for me, was having it over already. (Well, that and not having to worry about bleeding out mid-flight.) I'm sorry. This whole thing sucks, but I'm still hoping that it will get better for all of us, and soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you ladies have had to go through this - I hope that the next few months of rest will set you up for a very successful 2013.

    ReplyDelete