Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So here goes, my first post! [deep breath]

Why start now, you may ask, after months of stalking, urrr...diligently reading... other blogs, getting to know the main ‘characters’, lapping up all of the advice? It must be something about Thanksgiving….

I was/am still really hesitate to author a blog. I mean, its a lot of pressure to have an audience...I am generally a private person, and am certainly not witty (nothing seems worse than a ‘boring’ blog) and to be honest, I don’t know if I have all that much to add to the large dialogue. Compounding it all, is that fact that I am terribly dyslexic and therefore rely on spell check for pretty much every word (why they don’t have autocorrect in this interface is beyond me). But…after reading all of the recent Thanksgiving posts, and realizing that I too am thankful for this online community, I figured it was time to stop ‘lurking’ and contribute – at the very least, to say thank you to all of the bloggers I follow, and let you all know how much I appreciate all of the insight I have gained from you.


Ok, the real reason I decided to start posting….we _finally_ came up with a cleaver title :)

3 comments:

  1. The title is always the hardest part! Welcome. I hope you enjoy your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..our first comment, thanks for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete