Monday, December 28, 2009

Insem #1

Happy Holidays! I feel like there is alot of good news out there in the blogasphere these days -- what an exciting time! Cheers! Nothing too exciting on the homefront. We were really worried that I would peak on Friday (Christmas Day) but in the spirt of the holidays, I was able to hold off for a few more days. We flew into the Bay Area on Sat night and did our first insemination yesterday, after 3 days of 'high' and no peak in site. We always get nervious about 'missing it' so often are a bit overkill on the number of inseminations we do. But luckly we have an amazing KD who is willing to humor us! Yesterday was a bit of a mad-dash - after a busy day of post-christmas family-time, dinner and blah-blah, we picked-up the 'goods' and headed home for #1 of this cycle. Traffic and a new type of syring made it a less than ideal process, so I am glad we get to try again tomorrow :) Sometimes its best to just laugh, this whole process is so crazy.

Cheers to all of the good news~

No comments:

Post a Comment