Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowy Day

Its one of those wonderful all white and fluffy snowy days that you can really only appreciate on weekends. We are curled up at one of our favorite coffee shops in the Square doing some work and preparing for the weeks of holiday / family time ahead. I'm on CD 9 today, so I started the 10 days of POAS fun. I actually like it the first few days because it makes me feel so proactive. Most of the TTC process is about patience and waiting, so at least it is something that I can do. After taking last cycle off, I am really excited about getting back in the swing of things (its amazing how long 6 weeks can feel..what did I do with my life before I started counting each day??) I am really optimistic about this cycle, for no apparent reason, other than I love the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    PS - love your blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading! and congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete