The last days of Fall are turning into a cozy, delicious winter. KD and his parents were in town this past week and Iz was in high-heaven with so many doting adults. We had a really nice visit; we made cheese-cake, pumpkin pie and went apple/pumpkin picking. Its really nice to see the relationship that has developed between Iz and KD. She obviously doesn't understand the specific function he served in her creation, but she does think of him as family, which was our intention. It was a perfect close to an amazingly beautiful Fall.
This weekend also marked the 1-year anniversary of us loosing the first baby that W carried. I found myself preparing for it all week with increased anxiety about this current pregnancy. Luckily, The Bug has been increasingly active, meaning that W feels him multiple times per day and I might have even felt an external flutter last night. Because of the anterior placenta, its still less movement than others generally feel by 22-23 weeks, but I am hoping that in the next few weeks that will change.
Izzy has definitely latched on to the idea of this baby. This morning she was running around the house chanting "baby-boy"and jumping up to cuddle W's tummy. Its really sweet, but whoa, is this gonna rock her world.
The belly flutters sound exciting! The last of the leaves are about to drop out here and I say BRING IT ON so I can be done with the yard work I wished for all those years. :)
ReplyDelete