Two Thanksgivings ago I decided to start this blog (it took until early December to actually come up with a title, but...) then last Thanksgiving we were 30 weeks pregnant..and here we are, with our 9+ month little honey-badger. Our TTC journey was hard, really hard, but we got off lucky compared to some. The pregnancy was hard -- I pretty much threw up every day of my 40 weeks, but again, it was by no means as challenging as others. Izzy's first few months were hard, she was (um, is!) a horrible sleeper and we dealt with crazy food allergies, but...at the end of it all, we are SO THANKFUL for all that we have. As I've said before, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Its the only time that my extended family gets together and now W's family joins in as well. We usually have 30+ for Thanksgiving dinner with 20-25 for the full four days. This year, Izzy will get to meet all of my cousins, some of whom are closer to her age then mine, and I'm just so excited by our ever expanding family!
I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment