Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inside/Outside Anniversary

The Iz is 9 months today - and thus its her inside/outside anniversary. I cant believe its been 40 + 40 weeks -- what an amazing, wild ride. Our pedi asked yesterday if we were thinking about another one. While the conversations have started, I kinda felt like - sheesh, are you kidding??!! I guess we keep waiting for things to get back to "normal" - but I think this weekend we realized, this IS our new normal. W and I continue to struggle with the balance between the work we love, spending time with Izzy and having a relationship outside of those two. We've been lucky with family so close that we have gotten out on the rare date night, but have a renewed commitment to find a regular sitter and get out more....particularly if #2 in-the-making might be right around the corner...

next post: on travel..and superglue.

1 comment:

  1. happy in/out anniversary! hoping to meet you guys soon (and i know i've been awful about responding to emails!).

    ReplyDelete