We had a pretty *scary* weekend -- even in the traditional halloweeen-y way.
Izzy and I seem to have come down with a lovely winter flu/cold to compliment the snow. Then on Sunday just as we were getting ready to cozy up and do some pumpkin carving, I sliced off the end of my finger and the entire nail with a mandolin..yes, blood and gore really solidified our "spookie" weekend...luckily W is handy with dental floss and superglue, because the thought of the ER mid-day on a wintery Sunday really is TOO scary...
But before all of that, on Thursday afternoon Harvard had a trick-or-treat for all of the kids...Here is Izzy as a HoneyBadger -- definitely YouTube the reference..the similarities are astounding :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That really is the best costume ever.
ReplyDeleteYou glued your finger back on with SUPERGLUE???? Oh my GOD! Mom's a badass too!
too cute. also, please explain this supergluing of severed digits?
ReplyDeletePretty much the most adorable honey badger ever. I'm trying not to think too much about the finger thing.
ReplyDelete