Friday, February 4, 2011

New Parenting Guide - Tip 21

Upon returning home from the hospital, dump ALL clothes from the past few days into the wash - including your blackberry. UGG..I am SURE ill have time to swing by Verizon today and get a new one - HA!

Oyi...Once things settle down a bit, I'll post more details about our last wonderful, crazed and sometimes tantrum (on our part, not Izzy's)-filled days, but in the meantime -- thank you all for the comments of welcome. This is SUCH an amazing community!

6 comments:

  1. Not the blackberry!!! Ugh.

    First of many crazy things you'll do in the newborn haze ;) Good luck getting settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you've got something to keep you busy while you wait to get a new phone! :) Can't wait to hear the story when things have settled down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nooo, not the phone!!!

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speedy & i broke almost all of our glasses and plates during the early days of extreme sleep deprivation and klutziness! Can't wait to hear the rest of your story. Be forgiving of yourself and each other-- these are hard days but also wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so happy to find your blog...as I was scanning it from the beginning I found some comfort that the "live/free" inseminations actually CAN work, even after several attempts! We are a gay couple who have gone through two IVF attempts (in India, LONG story) and three at-home insems with a surrogate. She got pregnant the second time and lost it after about 6 weeks. We had to wait a couple cycles so now we start again tonight. Thanks for sharing, and your daughter is beautiful. Take care and get some rest :-)
    D and B

    ReplyDelete