Profile - 21 weeks
And my fav, the "toe" view - except you can BARELY see a toe!
I've had some achy-ness up near my ribs (isn't it way to early for this?!) but feel great otherwise! The fall weather has brought about a burst of energy and we've been going on long walks and doing some classic nesting around the house. (I cleaned out my closet this past weekend and then tackled all the tubs of useless cloths that we store in the basement). My mom is coming into town in a few weeks to help us organize our basement (I have always wanted one of those "basement systems" and she is the master of organization)and get a crib (!!!). We are trying not to get too excited, but wow..this whole baby-thing is starting to feel really real!
hee hee! I love the toe shot! You've got such a nice bump coming along there!
ReplyDeleteLook how cute you are!!
ReplyDeleteSerious growth spurt! You look great, but I feel your (rib) pain. It just gets better from here ;-)
ReplyDeleteyay for belly!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteI recently have kicking in the ribs now! Just wait for that. :) Seems like everything is squishing up right on schedule. Yay for the belly pics! I like the toe-less shot also.
ReplyDelete