Born on February 28th, 11:16am, a hefty 9.73lbs and 21.5 in.
W is a rockstar, it was a long labor that started on his due date (Wednesday night) with hours (and hours) of pre-labor but ended with only 23 minutes of pushing
Hooray! He is just beautiful and the last shot is totally heart-melting. Did we have the exact same labor!? We'll have to compare notes. I can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations! That sounds a lot like PB's labor with Critter. In any case, I'm very happy for all of you, and I wish you as smooth a transition as possible to being a family of four!
We are pretty much your typical bi-coastal TTC lesbian couple, splitting our time between the Boston-area while W gets her doctorate, and the Bay Area. We have a KD, who we love, but lives 2,000 miles away, which makes this process even more of a logistical nightmare.
After more months than we would have liked, I got pregnant in May 2010 using "the turkey baster" method and we welcomed our daughter Izzy in Feb 2011.
TTC 2.0 kicked off in Spring 2012. This time with W's body and frozen "goods" supplied by KD. Here we go again.....
Yay! Congrats, family of four. Izzy is looking so very helpful already.
ReplyDeleteHooray! He is just beautiful and the last shot is totally heart-melting. Did we have the exact same labor!? We'll have to compare notes. I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That sounds a lot like PB's labor with Critter. In any case, I'm very happy for all of you, and I wish you as smooth a transition as possible to being a family of four!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Look at those cheeks! And I love the last picture too. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's gorgeous, and Izzy looks like a natural in the big sister role.
ReplyDeleteA bit belated, but congratulations! Hope you're all doing well.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete性正妹影音直播聊天
性正妹影音直播交友
性正妹影音視頻直播
性正妹影音視頻視訊
性正妹影音視頻聊天
性正妹影音視頻交友
性正妹影音視訊直播
性正妹影音視訊視頻
性正妹影音視訊聊天
性正妹影音視訊交友
ReplyDelete免費寫真女郎影片
美女自拍寫真圖片
視訊美女聊天室
ut美女裸體視頻
UT女同志聊天室
一起露視訊影音交友網
成人視訊美女視訊
日本美女寫真集
168免費視訊優女聊天室
丁字褲美女寫真