The title of a previous post from one of my favorite bloggers played in my head all weekend - is this our last weekend as a family of 3? W is 28w5d, with no signs of labor so my guess is "no" but..who knows.
Izzy continues to delight (and frustrate) us with her sense of humor and "spirited" commentary on the world and sadly, W's father continues to battle with illness so we have had our plates full, but we are ready for them to be even fuller. I cant wait to meet this little guy that I feel brushing up against my hand when I "knock" on W's belly. I lay in bed on Saturday morning for an hour reading the New Yorker and thought how different life will be in a few (?) days -- and we are ready -- and excited!
Izzy continues to delight (and frustrate) us with her sense of humor and "spirited" commentary on the world and sadly, W's father continues to battle with illness so we have had our plates full, but we are ready for them to be even fuller. I cant wait to meet this little guy that I feel brushing up against my hand when I "knock" on W's belly. I lay in bed on Saturday morning for an hour reading the New Yorker and thought how different life will be in a few (?) days -- and we are ready -- and excited!
Squee! So excited for you all. These long and brutal winter days will be much brighter when your little one arrives!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! For what it's worth I had no signs for labor and had Juju at 40 weeks, 1 day so...who knows! I hope you are meeting this little guy soon! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWow, so exciting!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about W's dad.
Enjoy your three-time, but four-time is pretty great too. I'm excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear about W's dad, though. That can't be easy. Y'all are in my thoughts.